My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lazy Day

Barbossa has a bright pink belly. He'll shed in about a week, and unfortunately I won't be able to take him out for the next few days. He gets ridiculously scared when he gets the dull blue eyes in this process, so I don't want to stress him more than necessary.
Coral, the Queen of Shenanigans, is also shedding, so tomorrow she will not eat. I checked today to make sure that she was still inside her cage. She was, but there was a lot of mulch on the wedges of the sliding door, so she gave it a good try. Ha! Human 1, Snake 0. (I really shouldn't be so happy about besting a reptile, it doesn't speak well of me)

Tybalt ate his live pinkie this morning. My sister brought it from her work yesterday, but since she was out late with friends, and since she knows that if she wakes me when I'm sleeping I will chew her head off, she left it in the bathroom. So, this morning my baby got his mouse. He ate without problem and I can add one more reason to why I'll end up in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment