My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Creative Snake


I think Barbossa has found his Halloween costume. Now, I'm not quite sure what it's supposed to be. Maybe he's trying to figure out how to turn that into Elizabeth 1st's neck frills, I don't know.

I wish the camera on my phone was better.

Anyway, everyone has been behaving and looking happy. Mercutio is getting used to sharing a room with snakes, and the snakes don't seem to care one bit if he exists. All's well.
He's been eating meal worms, which is great. I didn't want another animal with feeding problems, too stressful.
I want to get a picture of him, but I'm still trying not to handle him too much, until he gets completely comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment