My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, October 29, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 28

Odin ate, even though he has blue eyes. This little animal surprises me more each day, I love how feisty he is! When it comes to snakes, feistiness is definitely a good sign.
Damascus ate wonderfully, like always, as did Talulah.
Coral, on the other hand, is being really picky. She refused once again to take the frozen/thawed mouse. I was hoping that this week she would give in, but no, she felt it was beneath her.
I'm not going to give in that easily either. I'll give her one week without eating, maybe when she feels a little hungry she'll be willing to take the frozen.
Since she is a grown snake, a week is no problem.
We'll see. I do have a hunch I'm going to have to start buying mice for her as well as Barbossa. Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment