My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, October 1, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 24

I went to feed Damascus this morning and I found his cage empty. I have and continue to be extremely worried. I'm pretty much tearing the house apart, but snakes are tricky. He'll find some hiding place and sleep there during the day, and then move around at night when the whole house is still and quiet.
I have checked everywhere. I started off in the likely places, wherever there's warmth, and the progressed to more outlandish places, inside shoes, on top of bookcases (although I have no idea how he would have gotten up there). Nothing, not a trace. I'm trying to keep the panic down, but I do worry, especially when there's many bigger and meaner animals in the house.

Apart from that miniature disaster, everyone else ate just fine. I have Topkapi to feed tonight and Damascus...whenever I find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment