My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Thanks

I am slowly getting back to normal after the loss of my baby snake. It seems to be a year of loss in the ophidian department. It sucks.

Animals can really bless your life. Even as I grieve for one of them, my other snakes have taken it upon themselves to help me out by being their most wonderful selves.
Odin is a laugh riot, with his posturing and hissing. I swear he thinks he is a Cobra mistakenly stuck in a corn snake's body. Sorry Odin, you'll never be a Cobra. Maybe in your next life.
Barbossa with his many different neuroses; Topkapi with her delusions of grandeur; Coral as Ms. Speedy Gonzalez; Tybalt and Talulah being so adorable I want to cuddle them forever, and Damascus staying in his cage. I am blessed with riches and I thank them all for allowing me to share my life with them.
Big cold group hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment