My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Sunday, October 10, 2010

Incognito

Odin and Maat are getting along beautifully. They sleep all curled up, like they've known each other since they were born.
I took Odin out this morning, just for a few minutes, but to start getting him used to humans handling him. He was pretty good today, not too scared. I'm dying to take a picture of him to post, but he is still skittish and bringing a camera into the equation would probably not be a wise move on my part.
What I can do, however, is try to get a picture of both of them curled around each other while they sleep. That would be adorable!
*grabs camouflaged hat and rubs dirt on face to fit in to the scenery. Which is a library.*

No comments:

Post a Comment