My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, October 22, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 27

I had high hopes for Tybalt today. I woke up with the certainty that today was the day Tybalt would take a dead pinkie. Alas, my hopes were shattered. Woe is me.

My sister was unable to get live pinkies this weeks, so I attempted to feed frozen/thawed to everyone.
Odin had absolutely no problem. I think I can stop feeding him live because he seems to have no objections to the mice pops. Which is wonderful.

Tybalt, on the other hand, adamantly refused to even smell the horrible stuff I was putting in front of him. It's not junk food, Tybalt, it's the same stuff you like, just bought in bulk!

Damascus ate fine, and Talulah was the lucky girl who got two pinkies. It's funny, because today I was running late and so I fed her in her cage, not in another container, so while she was eating, her brother slithered by her and she tightened her grip on the mouse. The last thing Tybalt was going to do was try to steal her food when I was pestering him to eat his own.

Tomorrow I have my French class. It's going really well, but slooooooowly. There are some people who are having a lot of trouble, so the teacher has to stop and repeat things. A million times.
If I were her, I would fling my book in the air and storm out of the classroom. Patience is not one of my virtues.
Yeah, I'm not teacher material.

No comments:

Post a Comment