My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, October 15, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 26

Feeding day! The snakes are excited, I am excited, the whole house is in an uproar. Well, it was, but now they're done eating. You should have been here, is all I'm saying.

Damascus was his fiendish little self, taking the mouse, rolling and constricting. I could almost hear the dramatic music in the background.
Talulah grabbed the pinkie like she had been shipwrecked on an island with no mice (does that exist?)Down the hatch it went.

Although Coral is still shedding, I made the attempt but she was not even remotely in the mood. So that's the mouse Topkapi will eat tonight.

It was a super fast feedin day. No one gave me trouble. I wonder if they read the last few posts about the trouble they were giving me on their iPhones?
Silly, where would they hide the iPhones? I would have seen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment