My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Sunday, October 3, 2010

Prodigal Son Returneth

I found Damascus last night. You do not understand the relief I felt and am still feeling. As soon as I saw his little tail poking out of the bathroom door, I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. All thoughts of punishment left my head, I mean, really, how can I punish a snake to teach him a lesson, take away his TV privileges?
He drank tons of water last night, which was what I was most worried about, him dehydrating.
I am ecstatic he's back. I just finished feeding him. Now he has four huge textbooks on top of his cage's lid, so unless he's the Hulk, he's not getting out again!

Yesterday I went to see Case 39. I was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining it was. Now, don't get me wrong, it's nothing to write home about, but if you're looking for a good way to kill an hour and a half, then go see it. I was, however, mildly disturbed at how weird Renee Zellweger looks. I know she was never a great beauty, but her face looks so strange, it actually distracted me during her close ups. Oh, well, what can we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment