My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, July 16, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 16

Guess what? Tybalt did not eat. Yeah, it's no big surprise to me either, but I was really hoping that he would get back on frozen/thawed after last week's success. Now he's going to have to wait for next Wednesday for his pinkie.
Talulah ate fine and Damascus, the little greedy one, ate three fuzzies. Two that were originally meant for him and Tybalt's. Of course, he still asked for another one.

Coral was strangely reluctant to eat her mouse. She did finally take it, but after a lot of goading on my part. I don't know if maybe she wasn't hungry, she is a grown snake after all, and can go longer without food. I'm glad she did end up eating it and she is now curled up in her water bowl, digesting her meal.
Topkapi is looking really dull which means she must be getting ready to shed. She'll probably still eat tonight, though.

I watched "Nine" with my parents last night. I did not enjoy it, they did. It seemed like a cheap imitation of "Chicago", and no one except, maybe, for Fergie, could sing. Is it really so hard to find actors that are possibly not as famous but can actually sing? If it's a musical, there should be real, honest-to-God singers, period. Apart from that, the acting was fine. Of course, Daniel Day-Lewis was superb, as in everything he does. The rest of the cast was alright, not memorable, but not really annoying either. It just felt like a "blah" movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment