My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day

I'm going to keep it short today because apart from being Independence Day, it is also my sister's birthday. She turned 22. Ha, she's old!
Wait...that makes me even older. Damn it.

I baked her a Sacher Torte using one of my grandmother's recipe, so I cannot share it. Sorry. But it turned out tasty, so it is a good recipe.
Barbossa also got his mice today, so he's having a good day.

Yesterday we watched "Shutter Island" and let me tell you that is one freaky movie. I highly recommend it, but it is a tough movie in more ways than one. Leonardo DiCaprio of course does a wonderful job, as usual, and so does Ben Kingsley as the head psychiatrist. It's a movie that looks predictable, but it really is not. It tricked us, and we're pretty quick at catching twists in movies. Watch it, you'll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment