My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, July 30, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 18

Damascus is a lucky boy today. He got three fuzzies to eat and he seemed more than thrilled to be taking them. Talulah is still mid-shed and she did not want hers, so she graciously donated it to The Fund of Damascus.
Coral was truly hungry. That's what you get for missing a meal, girl. As soon as I placed the mouse in front of her she grabbed it. Usually I have to do a bit of a song and dance to get her interested, but not today.

Why have my snakes decided that striking is not in their repertoires any more? Except for Barbossa, none of my other babies strike the food they eat. None of them try to constrict them, nothing. They seem to be on to the fact that the food is dead already. They just put their noses up to the food and open their mouths so I can place it inside. Tell me that is not lazy!

I forgot to write about a movie that my family and I saw the other day, "Clash of the Titans." We had a hard time deciding if it was better or worse than "10,000 B.C.", but we finally decided that it was a LITTLE bit better. Seriously, what the hell are Ralph Fiennes and Liam Neison doing in this movie?! I guess they had bills to pay. I don't think any of the writers, directors, etc. had ever picked up a Greek mythology book. What a mess. Unless you are very open minded or if you are looking for something that will make you crack up for all the wrong reasons, don't even bother with this one. Ralph Fiennes, you owe me an explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment