My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Saturday, April 24, 2010

Birthday Girl

Today is CocoRosie's birthday!!! Since I also don't know the exact day she ferociously cracked her way out of her egg, I count the day I got her as her birthday. I've had her for a year, and she is my little "red mamba". Too bad she didn't eat yesterday, it's like she did it on purpose, just to screw with me. I can hear her laughing evilly, in the best villain style, "Mwahahahaha! I have once more thwarted her plans! Snake 1, human 0."
I swear that's what she's thinking.
Well, no matter, she is my baby and I love her and I wish her many, many more birthdays.
Later on I'll be baking, so I'll post the recipe and hopefully a picture of the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment