My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Monday, April 19, 2010

Feverish

I'm going to keep it short today because I'm feeling quite sick. I seem to be running a pretty high fever and I am typing this in my laptop in bed. This sucks!
The thing of keeping cold blooded animals is that when you are running a fever they feel like slithering ice cubes to the touch. Not fun. I'm sure when I held Topkapi this morning she was not too comfortable with MY body heat either. Sorry guys.
Hopefully I'll feel better later on, because tomorrow I have the dress rehearsal for the monologues for my acting class, so I have to be there. Of course, if I am still loopy from the fever I don't think it will go quite as planned and I might embarrass myself in front of a class of young people (listen to me, as if I were 100 years old). I don't really want that either. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment