My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Somewhere in Miami

I am sitting with my sister outside a Starbucks imn downtown Miami. I am writing on my sister's high tech phone, so if there are tons of spelling mistakes you know why. I am putting myself through this writing torture (I hate texting) because I don't know when I'll be able to actually sit down with my laptop and write a proper entry.
Yesterday, I had a full day of rehearsals for the play. We had our first dress rehearsal and we also had a small audience watching us fumble on stage. I kid, our group did very well. There are four other plays, but I didn't really see any of the others but I'm sure they're going well. I did get a chance to do a little role in one of the other plays, because one of the actresses was not able to make it to last night's mini performance. It was really fun to do, and I got to wear a wig and be completely annoying (I was playing a nagging 70-year old mother).
Today we have another dress rehearsal from 11:30-2:00, which is a bit strange after already having done a performance, but if it makes the director feel better, why not?
I missed my babies yesterday. I'm not used to being away from them so long. I did take Damascus out last night as soon as I got home, because I couldn't go a whole day without handling a snake. It is a serious addiction. He behaved like an angel.
Topkapi must have been first, surprised at being stuck in her cage all day, and then pissed off at the stupid, forgetful human.
Anyway my hand is cramping up, so I'll have to call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment